We send a team of Marine Experts with software experience on-board to regulate the existing Inventories, irrespective of the PMS/Inventory Control software that your company uses .
It normally takes minimum 12 -15 working days to sort out the entire on-board inventory .
The complete inventory update process involves following:
- Assessing & identifying of parts .
- Labeling & tagging of spares parts .
- Cross-checking and updating stock-details in the Planned Maintenance System .
- Entering the information in excel sheet(s) if no PMS .
- Tagging, bar-coding & effective isolation of unidentified and/or used spare-parts .