ME delivers practical designs for new vessels or conversions to facilitate complex operations. As naval architects and mechanical engineers, ME can consider and include equipment integration and operational aspects.
- Independent, client-specific, no-nonsense, and safe designs
- Simple and proven when possible, ground-breaking when required
- Integrated knowledge of operations and equipment
- Practical experience combined with theoretical background
- Experience with multiple types of vessels in various markets
- Structural and (hydro)dynamic expertise available in-house
DIFFERENT OPERATIONS REQUIRE DIFFERENT VESSEL TYPES
ME supplies mostly unique client-specific vessels for the offshore, renewable, dredging and mining, and salvage and decommissioning markets.
- crane vessels
- heavy-lift shipping vessels
- (submersible) (towed) barges, project-specific pontoons
- accommodation vessels
- dredging vessels (hoppers, cutters, backhoes, split hopper barges)
- mining vessels
- rock installation vessels (side dump and fall pipe)
- pipe lay-crane vessels
- cable-lay vessels
- floating docks
- livestock carriers
The level of detail of the design will suit the phase of the project. From feasibility studies and concept design to class approval.
ME provides the following:
- lines plan
- DP analysis
- structural design
- stability booklets
- system diagrams and load balance
- functional specification
ME’s design scope exclude production information.
As part of ME can offer more expertise, and more than design or engineering if requested by client.